“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is not an act but a habit!”
Namaste, I am Mousmi Sejpal born on January 19' 1995, a student from S.N.Kansagra school. I am a Business student who is fervent about achieving success and accomplishment all the way through hard work, fortitude, candor and ingenuity. For me, creativity and distinctiveness are two prime tools I use in daily life. Being A Successful Actress runs in my blood escorted by my subsequent dream of being the paramount businesswoman in the world. I am a person who is blessed with additional skills that are exceptionally significant to create a sense of balance in an individual and facilitate in being a better person. These skills include my aptitude to act, dance, sing, play Chess, Basketball, Cricket, Badminton and Football. I have a good leadership qualities accompanied by remarkable communicating skills, intellectual skills, public speaking and anchoring. Additionally, I also possess fine convincing power and I am indeed a confident person. Furthermore, I am good at designing apparels casually, I am also good at drawing and sketching and writing poems scripts and stories. My hobbies consist hearing music, doing adventures, watching movies and long drives! I also have a sound knowledge and skills about operating computers. I have participated and achieved a position in the following activities:
1. As a Basketball player, I have participated in various tournaments and our team won in inter house, inter school, district and state level tournaments ardently.
2. As a keen Chess player, I won in inter class and inter school competition. Moreover, I participated in various district tournaments.
3. As a Football player, I participated in Mahakumbh tournament and our team reached till semifinal round. I have a keen interest in all types of sports and I am a good athlete .
4. I have been in my school prefect council for consecutive three years as a prefect, house captain and sports captain respectively. My leadership qualities have led to all this.
5. As an Fanatical Actor I have participated in plentiful dramas. I have participated in a Shakespearean play- MACBETH. I have participated in National Drama Competition organized by British Council in the year 2011. We won the best production award. Furthermore, I was second best actress in the competition.
6. I have participated in School Choir four times consecutively and was a lead singer in my second year of participation. I have participated in dance festivals in our school namely winter fest and summer fest.
7. I have always taken a keen interest as a public speaker in one or the other form. I have won a bronze medal in recitation competition. I have participated as an anchor for a city show, a musical night indeed and achieved great appreciation.
I have a a belief of being Independent in my life. Therefore, I instituted earning at a young age of fifteen. I began earning as a agent of Oriflame - A company of skin and hair products. I moreover started earning as a teacher at Pooja Hobby Centre. I then got a brain wave of being a tuition teacher and so I began teaching young students. Starting the career at a young age is not an outlandish idea but a pioneering one for country like India. Therefore, I indeed believe to reach the zenith where sky is the limit to shine my career. My vision is to see me as a successful and a kind person with a creative verve. I have a dream to help raising standard of living of my country by helping educate and facilitate the poor people.